Site Safety Gathering 2019
All fields must be filled:
Due to limited capacity and allow different company/ organisation to participate, final reservation is at organiser’s discretion. Confirmation email will be sent to the successful registrants in due course.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participating units must use the VR headset provided by the organiser to conduct safety training and present the contents of the information kit to the workers at their own pace during promotion period.
- The distributed VR headset can only serve for the safety training purpose. The participating units must ensure that the VR headset will not be modified or installed with other content or games.
- The organiser has the right to retrieve the VR headset that has been given to the participating units. The participating units must return to the organiser on or before specified date.
- For any promotion programme related activities and associated arrangement participating units must, so far as reasonably practicable to ensure safety and health at work of all participants. Organizer will not take responsibilities for any participating units’ act or omission.
- The content of the event should not infringe any rights (including intellectual property rights, confidentiality or privacy) of any third party. In case of breaches of any law, all legal responsibilities will be borne by the participating units or companies, and the organiser will not be held responsible.
- If submission of participating units make use of third production, such as music, images, videos or videos, the contractor must be responsible for copyright matters.
- The organiser will visit promotion activities in random basis for filming and video recording, and the organizer has the right to distribute the audio and video on the websites, other media or in public for non-profit purposes.
- All decisions made by the organiser are final. The organiser reserves the right of final decision on all matters related to the promotion programme. Participating units or companies are subject to, and must comply with, any decisions made by the organiser.
Personal Data Collection Statement:
- The information you provide to the organiser, including any personal data as defined in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the Ordinance), will be used solely for purposes related to the activities.
- You are also entitled to request access to and correction of any errors in your personal data. If you wish to do so please call 2100 9691 or send email to CSW2019@cic.hk