The Development Bureau and the Construction Industry Council co-organise the "Construction Safety Week 2022" to sustain the momentum to promote awareness and commitment to construction site safety at all levels of the industry. The site visit being part of the "Construction Safety Week 2022" will be organised in collaboration with the Hong Kong Construction Association aiming to show and promote good site safety practices and innovative safety training to industry practitioners.
12 site visit programmes are now open for enrollment free of charge. An e-certificate of attendance will be issued to the participants.
Deadline for Enrolment:
17 August 2022 (Wednesday)
- Participants are required to have a valid Green Card and use their own safety helmets and safety boots.
- Participants are only allowed to choose three programmes either in the morning or afternoon, and will only join one programme.
- Participants are required to be compliant with the "Vaccine Pass" requirements
Arrangement for Inclement weather
- At or after 7:00 a.m. on that day, should Typhoon Signal No.3 or above, or the Amber/Red/Black Rainstorm Signals are issued, ALL MORNING PROGRAMMES and ALL AFTERNOON PROGRAMMES will be cancelled.
- At or after 12:00 noon on that day, should Typhoon Signal No.3 or above, or the Amber/Red/Black Rainstorm Signals are issued, ALL AFTERNOON PROGRAMMES will be cancelled.