Zero Accident Ambassador Award 2019
Nomination Form(Submission Deadline: 21 June 2019)
Notes for Nomination:
- Nominations are open to main contractors of all construction sites in Hong Kong who may nominate their direct employees and / or subcontractors’ employees for the Award.
- Each construction site can nominate about 10% of its total workforce for the Award.
- Contractors submitting the nominations must have signed the “Joint Declaration” to support for pursuing the goal of “Zero Accident” on construction sites (details are available via https://www.safetyweek.hk/web/online_register.php?lang=en&mid=5)
- Nominees must meet the following nomination criteria –
- he / she has not suffered from any work-related injury since 1 January 2018 up to the nomination; and
- he / she has displayed outstanding safety performance.
- The organiser reserves the right to take back the Award from the awardee if the organiser considers it necessary to do so after giving out the Award.
- No individual employees shall be nominated more than once for this Award. In case of repeated nomination(s),the organiser reserves the right to define one construction site for the nominated employee(s).
- For enquiry, please call 3758 3448.