The Development Bureau and the Construction Industry Council are co-organising the“Construction Safety Week 2021”to sustain the momentum to promote awareness and commitment to construction site safety at all levels of the sector. The site visit being part of the “Construction Safety Week 2021” will be organized in collaboration with the Hong Kong Construction Association aiming to show and promote good site safety practices to industry practitioners.
12 site visit programmes are now open for enrollment free of charge. An e-certificate of attendance will be issued to the participants.
Deadline for Enrolment:
19 July 2021 (Monday)
- Registration will be processed on a“first-come-first-served”basis.
- Participants are required to have a valid Green Card and use their own safety helmet and safety boots.
- Participants choose to visit site B1 should possess a valid Certificate of Confined Space Certified Worker.
- Participants will only be arranged to join one site visit programme either in the morning or afternoon.
- Successful applicants will be informed by email regarding the gathering time and location for each site visit.
- The organiser reserves the rights for the final arrangement of the event.
Arrangement for Inclement weather
- Upon pre-warning thereof, or announcement of Tropical Cyclone Warning No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, this programme will be cancelled.
- At 7:00 a.m. on that day, should typhoon signal no. 3, or the Yellow/Red/Black rainstorm signals are hoisted, ALL MORNING PROGRAMMES will be cancelled.
- At 12:00 noon on that day, should typhoon signal no. 3, or the Yellow/Red/Black rainstorm signals are hoisted, ALL AFTERNOON PROGRAMMES will be cancelled.