The Development Bureau and the Construction Industry Council are co-organising the “Construction Safety Week 2017” to sustain the momentum to promote awareness and commitment to construction site safety at all levels of the sector. The site visit being part of the “Construction Safety Week 2017” will be organized in collaboration with the Hong Kong Construction Association aiming to show and promote good site safety practices to industry practitioners.
Nine site visit programmes are now open for enrollment free of charge. An e-certificate of attendance will be issued to the participants.
|Details: || Download Site Visit Flyer |
|Registration: ||Online Registration Form |
|Deadline for Enrolment: ||14 September 2017 (Thursday) |
|Enquiries: ||Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org |
|e-Certificate: || DOWNLOAD |
- Registration will be processed on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
- Participants are required to have a valid Green Card and use their own safety helmet and safety boots.
- Participants are only allowed to join one programme either in the morning or afternoon.
- Successful applicants will be confirmed by email and the organiser reserves the rights for the final arrangement of the event.
- Successful applicants will be informed by email regarding the gathering time and location for each site visit.
|Arrangement for Inclement weather|
- Upon pre-warning thereof, or announcement of Tropical Cyclone Warning No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal, this programme will be cancelled.
- At 7:00 a.m. on that day, should typhoon signal no. 3, or the Yellow/Read/Black rainstorm signals are hoisted, ALL MORNING PROGRAMMES will be cancelled.
- At 12:00noon on that day, should typhoon signal no. 3, or the Yellow/Red/Black rainstorm signals are hoisted, ALL AFTERNOON PROGRAMMES will be cancelled.