(Submission Deadline: 30 June 2015)
Notes for Nomination:
- Nominations are open to maincontractors of all construction sites in Hong Kong who may nominate theirdirect employees and / or subcontractors’ employees for the Award.
- Each construction site cannominate about 10% of its totalworkforce for the Award.
- Contractors submitting thenominations must have signed the “Joint Declaration” to support for pursuingthe goal of “Zero Accident” on construction sites (details are available via https://www.safetyweek.hk/web/online_register.php?lang=en&mid=5)
- Nominee for the Zero AccidentAmbassador Award must be a “Safety Pal” who is working on the construction sitestated in the nomination form at the time of the nomination.
- Nominees must meet thefollowing nomination criteria –
- he / she has not suffered fromany work-related injury since 1 January 2014 up to the nomination; and
- he / she has displayedoutstanding safety performance.
- The organiser reserves theright to take back the Award from the awardee if the organiser considers itnecessary to do so after giving out the Award.
- No individual employees shallbe nominated more than once for this Award. In case of repeated nomination(s),the organiser reserves the right to define one construction site for thenominated employee(s).
- For enquiry, please call 35098310.